Saturday, February 03, 2007

26th Annual Cycle World International Motorcycle Show, Washington, D.C. Pics

Nice painting I saw in the lobby of the new DC Convention Center.


1st Ducati that caught my eye.


2nd Ducati that caught my eye. Dig that high tail.


3rd Ducati I dug. LOL.


I really liked this one too. Ducati really had a wide selection.


I really liked the color scheme of this BMW K 1800 bike.


BMW bike similar to the one Ewan MacGregor drove in Long Way Round.


Front view of BMW bike. Check the cool and unique headlights.


I thought this one was really cool too. The Aprilia.


Another view of The Aprilia.


Cool tank display!


I've always liked these bikes with the sidecars.


Another view. Nice color too.


Another one with the side car. Check out the camouflage orange rust coloring.


Another view. Big crowds were around these bikes.


Nice paintjob! I like the detail.


I thought this one was unique.


D.C. Choppers display. To see these all lined up in person was something else!


Reminded me of the chopper The Teutals did for Discovery. Different color scheme though.


I thought this was the baddest chopper of them all!


Hands down! Mind-blower!

No comments: